What types of programs qualify for funding?
- Assemblies and Pep Rallies designed to raise anti-bullying awareness, increase prevention, and promote a positive safety first school culture.
- Student Tipline Services
- Anti-bullying training resources for teachers and students, including professional development, curriculum, etc.
How Can My School Sign Up?
It's simple! The fastest and easiest way to get started is by booking a free assembly for your school. Once your assembly is scheduled, we can work with you to obtain grant funding for additional safety initiatives.
- Fill out the Application Form below or call 866-295-5542
- A Stand4Kind representative will contact you with assembly options to pick from and to book a date.
- That's it! We'll coordinate with your assembly provider and the Utah Anti-Bullying Coalition to secure funding for your event.
Available funds are limited, and are awarded by the Coalition on a first come basis. Apply today to make sure your school doesn't miss out!
Boost Anti-Bullying Awareness with an Assembly They'll Never Forget!
Introducing Anti-Bullying Concerts for Schools
The Utah Anti-Bullying Coalition and Stand4Kind have teamed up with popular musicians to bring a positive, anti-bullying message to students. This incredible tour group has made a difference in the lives of thousands of students nationwide.
- Designed to appeal to middle and high school students
- Performances and speeches by 4-6 artists
- Nationally-recognized artists who have been on shows like The Voice, The X-Factor and American Idol.
- Each artist has a powerful, personal story about bullying to share with students
- Featured in over 500 articles, magazines and TV appearances, such as Fox News, YAHOO!, CNBC, ABC, and more
- Helps decrease bullying, raise awareness and increase prevention
Powerful Motivational Speakers
We've reached out to motivational speakers and special guests who speak to students on anti-bullying topics nationwide.
Get Started Now - Book an Assembly and Apply for UABC Funding
To start your grant application, please fill out the form below. We'll get in touch to discuss available options and schedule programming that best meets the needs of your school. Once you've booked your assembly or training we'll notify our partners at the Utah Anti-Bullying Coalition and process your grant request.