Grants Contact Us
At Stand4Kind, our goal is to change the culture and climate in schools nationwide.
It is important to us that every school and student has access to our comprehensive set of programs, training and tools that make a real impact in school culture.
Grants are available for the 2019/2020 school year for the following Stand4Kind Programs
Fill out the contact form to see what grants are available in your area.
- Stand4Kind Assemblies – Assemblies, pep rallies, and concerts are customized and designed to promote a positive culture in your school and raise safety awareness.
- Stand4Kind Ambassador Teams – Our program gives students the opportunity to discover their own potential by developing interpersonal and leadership skills, increasing their self-confidence and acquiring the motivation and ability to bring about change.
- Curriculum – Expert written curriculum and digital content that covers social and emotional learning objectives for students, teachers, and counselors.
- Training – variety of staff and student training events and webinars. Our training covers subjects like Anti-Bullying, Restorative Justice, Restorative Discipline, PBIS (Positive Behavioral Intervention & Support), and Safe School Climate.
- Project Firefly – Leadership & Suicide Prevention – Project Firefly will work to change the school culture regarding suicide by reducing stigmas about suicide and mental health. We work to change community perceptions of mental health by creating awareness about suicide and provide the tools to prevent suicide.
- Stand4Kind Mobile Apps – Stand4Kind Resource App and FindKind App.
We have grants available for student ambassador and student training.
Please Email contact info for more information or online demo.
We’d love to hear from you! please send contant info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t Miss Out. Apply Today!